CHC Nurse Assessor
Woodrow Mercer are currently looking for a Band 6 RGN CHC Nurse Assessor to cover live assessment, reviews and checklists within the community for an NHS organisation in East Midlands.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU organisation
- Qualified RGN/Registered General Nurse
- At least 2 years experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Extensive knowledge of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Confident with completing 3-5 DST's per week
- The ability to work both independantly and in a team environment
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (GBP50 - GBP300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period