CHC Children's Nurse
We are currently recruiting for a part time (3 days a week) Children's Nurse Assessor with Continuing Healthcare experience to undertake a 6 month contract.
You will ensure that the health care needs of children and families eligible for Continuing Care are identified and met in accordance with the National Framework.
- Undertaking specialist nursing assessments for children with complex needs in relation to care packages, respite care and placements for continuing care;
- Collating and undertaking comprehensive and coordinated assessments for decision making for NHS Continuing Care with children and families within health and social care;
- Promoting Personal Health Budgets, ensuring integration into continuing care;
- Attending the panels where arranged to present own cases and providing clinical information;
- Case managing continuing care clients ensuring timely reviews are conducted and ascertaining care packages continue to be effectively commissioned and are cost effective;
- Assisting in maintaining a database for all patients assessed for continuing care and ensure high quality assurance systems are in place;
- Developing strong working relationships with partner agencies including Acute Hospital Trusts, local authorities, the Independent Sector and others;
- Providing professional nursing advice to Acute Hospital Trusts, nursing homes and social services with regards to Continuing Care and Personal Health Budgets.
- Nursing Registration - RSCN / Pediatric Nurse
- Good knowledge of Continuing healthcare
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
300.00 GBP Daily