Location: Cleveland Clinic London Hospital
Closing date: 04/06/2021
Salary: Starting at £46,400 based on experience
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Shift based
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our state of the art 184-bed hospital is due to open and begin treating patients in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
As we enter this exciting period of progression in 2021, Cleveland Clinic London are looking for Staff Nurses to join our AAU.
As a Staff Nurse in the revolutionary 12 bed Acute Admissions Unit, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary ICU team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
You will be:
• A qualified Nurse able to provide direct quality care to patients
• Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of patients requiring triage, acute assessment and admission implementation of care
• Able to maintain professional growth and development through ongoing formal and informal education and clinical nursing
• Able to show a completed High Dependency, acute assessment course or equivalent
• An NMC registered Nurse
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”