Priory Hospital Lincolnshire is a 28 bed low secure service with two wards, situated in the Gainsborough area of the Lincolnshire county. It caters for male only patients detained under the mental health act who suffer from mental illness and related illness such as PD etc.
The role of a Charge Nurse is to lead by example and be a role model for the nursing team. We are looking for an individual who is able to support junior staff in their professional development, through excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring, teaching and sharing of knowledge and practice.
* Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
* If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
* Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
* Focused on patient centred care.
* Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
* Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills