Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Calverton Hill is a hospital comprising of 2 acute wards for Adult Mental Health which are provided in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, and a Medium Secure Learning Disability service. We provide free parking on site and free meals whilst on duty as well as a range of other benefits
The role of a Charge Nurse is to lead by example and be a role model for the nursing team. We are looking for an individual who is able to support junior staff in their professional development, through excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring, teaching and sharing of knowledge and practice.
• Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
• If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
• Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
• Focused on patient centred care.
• Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
• Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£36,582.73 - 36,582.73 per year