CASE MANAGER - £30,000p.a.
WORKING FROM HOME / CIRCA25 HOURS PER WEEK PART TIME/
PHONE & MILEAGE ALLOWANCE
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nurse to become a Case Manager who will be an influential player in a small, flourishing and happy business. The whole business works as one team, centred on promoting the rehabilitation of our clients.
NCMUK is a highly respected case management company providing the highest quality rehabilitation services to adults and children who have sustained a catastrophic injury, including:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Complex Orthopaedic
NCMUK was founded over 11 years ago and is based near Sheffield. Due to continued growth we are seeking a Nurse Case Manager to work from home to cover England. The role will report directly to the Managing Director.
Role and responsibilities
- Undertaking Initial Needs Assessments and recommending and costing holistic rehabilitation plans.
- Proactive ongoing case management to implement agreed rehabilitation plans.
- Ensuring that Case Management and therapeutic input is regularly measured against client centred realistic goals.
- Overseeing recruitment of support workers and appointment of therapists.
- Undertaking regular risk assessments and ensuring that mitigating actions are in place.
- Undertaking a monthly home visit.
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proactive and client centred.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient.
- Motivational and innovative.
- Team Player.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 5 years post qualification clinical experience working with adults and/or children.
- HCPC/ NMC or equivalent registration.
- Full UK driving licence/own car – Mileage paid
If you believe that this exciting opportunity is for you, please submit your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org