Medacs Health care are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join our fantastic team based in Tameside.
The ideal applicant will have experience and a thorough understanding of the demands of home-care whilst constantly providing excellent customer service. If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
Our Care Coordinator role covers everything from preparing rotas, taking on new packages of care, liaising with social workers / family members to mentoring and supervising care workers. Our Care Coordinators work closely with the Field Care Supervisor team and Registered Manager to ensure we continuously provide an excellent, compliant quality service.
* Developing and growing the business
* Developing good working relationships with external stakeholders
* Setting up new packages of care
* Producing rotas for care workers
* Monitoring the effectiveness of the service
* Handling and recording complaints and compliments
* Providing on-going support to service users, their families, friends, and stake holders * Attend occasional reviews with our customers, their families and supporting Social Worker
* Monitor, supervise, support and mentor our care team
* Ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation, written reports and administration is completed to a high standard and within a timely manner
* Deliver personal and non-personal care to customers if necessary
To be successful in the role you will:
* Have experience as a Care Coordinator with a keen interest in health and social care
* Strive for excellent customer service and to provide good quality care
* Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
Why work for Medacs Health care?
* 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
* A professional but fun and sociable team environment
* EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
* Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
* A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
* Life assurance cover
* Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
* Company pension scheme