Recruitment Open Day – Saturday 14th September, attend any time between 10:00am to 4:00pm! If you can’t make it, apply and send us your CV.
Come and meet the team at Cliveden Manor, Little Marlow Road, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1HX - have a tour and find out why your next job should be at Signature!
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life and use your caring nature to really put a smile on someone’s face? As a carer you have the opportunity to do this every day with our wonderful residents, whilst creating life-long memories.
We have a variety of opportunities available:
- Care Assistant – day time, weekends and evenings - earn £8.50 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after a qualifying period
- Care Assistant - nights - earn £9.50 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after a qualifying period
- Senior Care Assistant - earn £9.50 per hour increasing to £11.00 per hour after 6 months
- Care Supervisors - Initially earn £12.00 per hour increasing to £13.50 after 6 months
- We are also looking for nurses and catering staff
As a Care Assistant your primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with eating and drinking.
- Being aware and contributing to the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any additional support needs.
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider Care Services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organizing their environment to promote wellbeing and independence.
As a Care Assistant at Cliveden Manor, you can benefit from:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Arriva free bus pass, to help you with your travel costs
- Working in a home that is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC in all areas
- Staff social events
- Tailored training and study support programme
- Subsidised meals
- Parking on-site for night staff
Signature at Cliveden Manor offers a beautiful working environment coupled with fantastic training and development opportunities through the apprenticeship scheme so the possibilities are endless. Whether you have no experience as a Care Assistant or you have been a carer for many years, Signature can support you with becoming the best you can be.