Our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
We need Care Assistants like you!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking outstanding Care Assistants to join our fantastic team providing exceptional care and support across Wirral, Liverpool and the surrounds.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Tasks might include:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients, for example helping them to wash themselves and emptying bedpans.
- Keeping areas clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
Flexible Pay with Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What we require
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free Criminal record check (DBS/PVG) and uniform
- Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 store
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Start your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.