Join our rewarding healthcare team!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for professional Care Assistants to join our team in providing dedicated care for our service users living in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounding locations.
Your New Team - Our branch is located in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
What To Expect In Your Role
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring all those in your care receive the highest quality of person-centred care. You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Why work with our Newcross team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Employee perks scheme giving you exclusive access to 30,000 discounts
- Broad scope of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme to earn up to £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We Offer Flexible Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Take The Next Steps
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Begin Your Journey With Us Today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.