Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
37.5 Hrs | Anaesthetics & Recovery/PACU | Great Company Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner specialising in the Anaesthetic and Recovery phases of Cardiac Surgery to work in their Oxford hospital.
Details of this Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract (part-time hours may also be considered)
* Flexible shifts including earlies, lates and weekends
* A competitive annual salary of up to GBP32,000 to GBP38,000
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
You will work closely with both HDU and ITU departments to ensure continuity of care and that patients receive the highest standards of care and safety,
Applicants for this Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
* Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* At least 12 months experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery settings with experience in cardiac surgery
* Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and a recognised mentorship qualification
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Annual + GBP32000 - GBP38000/annum + Great Company Benefits