Branch Nurse part time
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinically diverse setting. If you are a registered nurse with a minimum of 12 months experience in either Adult's Services or Paediatric care, looking for avenues of work to diversify your skills and experience outside of a hospital setting, we want to hear from you.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join us as a Branch Nurse in our Peterborough Branch. You will predominantly provide service to the Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Bedford and Northampton areas.
As a Branch Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users clinically ensuring high standards of patient centred care are delivered by our teams of well trained care staff. You will have close contact with the care staff and clients, in their own homes, to monitor and supervise the care staff's care practice.
- To work independently, managing a caseload and reporting to the Registered Manager
- Initial and on-going assessment of clients care needs
- Ensure all clients have up to date client centred care plans that are accessible to the whole team and provide the standard of care expected of the company
- On-going assessment, coordination and clinical management of care packages
- Regular communication with the wider Multi Disciplinary Team
- Review and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable
- Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical needs
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others. You will have personally high standards of practice and are able to think innovatively to overcome clinical challenges and ensure positive outcomes for our clients. Strong IT skills are essential and you must be able to work alone within a business environment networking with other Nurses within the business. There will be the need for travel and occasional over night stays away from home.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays pro for part time
- Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home - both full time and part job / job share opportunities for this role - very flexible
- Training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
You will be required to embrace the company values of Bring Better Together, Do the Right Thing; Everyone has a Voice and Take Pride in what you Do.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare, part of the wider Interserve Group, delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees and client care staff are our most important asset and that is why we want people like you to join our team.
Interserve Healthcare is Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.