About the role
Interserve Healthcare is proud to work in collaboration with a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company and we are currently recruiting registered nurses for our expanding national Home Therapies team.
This is a part time role working 16 hours per week.
We are looking for nurses with a passion for community nursing to provide a variety of IV therapies including Home Parenteral Nutrition, IV antibiotics, Methotrexate and Deferoxamine to patients in their own homes.
Full training will be provided but you will be required to have significant post qualifying experience including IV therapy and central line management.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between GBP150 - GBP400)
- Free Uniform
Applicants will need to be self driven and able to work autonomously, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a flexible approach to work regular shifts - which will include unsociable hours and at times extensive travel - delivering high quality person-centred care within patient's homes.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport (essential)
- Valid NMC registration pin
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care