About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinically diverse setting.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join us as a Branch Nurse in our Yorkshire Hub based in Leeds.
As a Branch Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users clinically ensuring high standards of patient centred care are delivered by our teams of well trained care staff. You will have close contact with the care staff and clients, in their own homes, to monitor and supervise the care staff's care practice.
Our clients are based around Yorkshire so travel is essential. Use of own vehicle and a willingness to travel will be required for this position. This role also has the opportunity to work part time on a job share basis if you are not seeking full time work
- To work independently, managing a caseload and reporting to the Registered Manager
- Initial and on-going assessment of clients care needs with up to date client centred care plans
- On-going assessment, coordination and clinical management of care packages
- Regular communication with the wider Multi Disciplinary Team
- Review and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable
- Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical needs
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
You will have personally high standards of practice and are able to think innovatively to overcome clinical challenges and ensure positive outcomes for our clients.
What we can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
- Training and career development opportunities