The Beeches Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day
A £2,000 welcome bonus and a £1,000 CPD learning account. These are just some of the great benefits for nurses working with us at The Beeches.
The Beeches Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day 14th May 10:30am - 1pm
As a nurse at The Beeches you will form part of a well established nursing team, with support always available from clinical leads and a clinical deputy on site. You will never work alone.
You will have access to a full training structure and we can help to upskill in your chosen career.
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return our nurses receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
What you can do :
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our Manager and find out about our service first hand
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The day will run from 10:30am till 1pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
The £2000 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
- £1,000 CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- We'll pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services