Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Beverley House is a 24-bedded rehabilitation hospital for women over the age of 18, situated in the heart of the community in Birmingham.
Patients admitted to Beverley House may be informal or detained under the Mental Health Act with a primary diagnosis of mental illness and can have complex needs.
The role: Key Duties
- To provide leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity.
- Maintaining key skills and knowledge and ensuring that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice.
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Taking charge of the unit and in the absence of the management team, accepting responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the unit. Helping to maintain the security of the building and its environment.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£14 per hour