BANK STAFF NURSE
To assist and support staff in the management of the ward and to ensure that in their absence, the effective management of the ward is maintained. As a Bank Staff Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will be central to providing high quality care within a locked, specialised mental health medium secure / low secure and rehabilitation and recovery setting. The patient group consists of Personality Disordered Learning Disability and Enduring Mental Illness.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic Literacy skills
- Basic Knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Some appreciation of Mental Health problems.
- RMN / RNLD /RMNH
- Pre-registration - complete / Preceptorship.