Want to make money on the side, on top of your normal job? Want to make your own hours? Want to give the Private sector a go?
In 2019, we understand that some people don’t just want 1 job or 1 source of income. We understand that some people want the flexibility to work the hours they want.
Our Bank/Casual roles offer all of this, along with weekly pay and a full induction when you start.
Kneesworth House offers purpose built services with medium secure, low secure, and both locked and open rehabilitation opportunities.
The wide range of care settings maximises the opportunity for patients to have step down pathways and move easily between care settings to whatever level of security is most appropriate for their care. In addition to ward-based living and activity areas there is patient engagement opportunity in varied occupational therapy facilities. Patients here report high levels of satisfaction. Four residential houses afford a clear step down pathway for patients.
Our Bank RMN role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
To be successful as a Bank RMN you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
About our benefits
- Free meals while on duty
- Free car parking (at most sites)
- Weekly Pay in arrears
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£14.21 - 15.05 per hour