Bank RGN, RNLD or RMN Nurse
CareTech Community Services are one of the leading quality care providers within the region, providing residential care facilities for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities.
We are looking for Nurse to join our friendly team in West Bromwich, who can demonstrate a reliable and flexible approach to people with learning disabilities. The home provides support for 8 service users with learning disabilities.
To assist in managing and co-ordinating the service and in delivering high quality care to the people who live in CareTech Nursing Homes for People with Learning Disabilities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To function as care co-ordinator for named clients and to assist in ensuring individuals' needs are addressed pro-actively through sound care planning including meeting clinical needs.
2. Working in accordance with UKCC code of Professional Practice and scope of Professional Practice.
3. To promote the principles of social role valorisation.
4. To encourage effective working relationships within the house and with the multi-disciplinary team approach to promote a high quality service.
5. To promote a therapeutic environment in line with the principles of ordinary living.
6. To assist in the management of a defined staff team including the supervision of staff, including the leading of shifts on a day-to-day basis.
7. To promote and maintain effective communication systems.
8. To undertake other duties within the framework of the post and commensurate with the grade.
9. Assess all aspects of Client care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing care when required.
1. Must be R.N.M.H., RN(LD) 1, or RNM/RGN (with experience of working with this client group).
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
14.50 - 14.50 GBP Hourly + GBP14.50/hour 28 days A/L inc B/H, pension scheme