Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Kneesworth House is a 155 bed mental health hospital situated in Hertfordshire (on the borders of Cambridgeshire) with good commuting access to / from London. The hospital has a full pathway of care including medium, low secure, locked rehabilitation and open recovery wards situated across the site.
Our Bank role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
To be successful RNLD you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
About our benefits
- Free meals while on duty
- Free car parking (at most sites)
- Weekly Pay in arrears
We hold regular recruitment open days. Please see the dates below for upcoming open days!
Wednesday 7th February-12pm-6pm
Saturday 24th February-10am-4pm
Wednesday 7th March-12pm-6pm
Saturday 24th March-10am-4pm
Wednesday 4th April-12pm-6pm
Saturday 21st April-10am-4pm
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£14.21 - 14.70 per hour