BANK NURSE ( RMN / RNLD )
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a service where you can make a difference every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital Arnold provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, at our purpose built facility in Arnold. After two years of successfully providing services for women, we opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust, for male patients. "we are about to open our brand new PICU services.", and we are looking to develop other service types in the future.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness, encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love..
What we'd like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option