Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Romford
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm role in Romford, Essex. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of mental health access and assessment practices within the NHS.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse job is GBP23 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 3-month contract due to start ASAP.
This role will require you to work within the multi-disciplinary team within a community rehabilitation team. You will care co-ordinate a caseload of patients. You will be responsible for undertaking initial risk assessments and treatments for the patients. You will deliver a range of evidence-based interventions which will promote recovery, social inclusion and normalisation. You will provide recovery focused multidisciplinary assessment for people that meet the service criteria.
Requirements of the Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse role:
- You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC pin
- You must have previous experience within the NHS
- You must have previous experience within access and assessment teams
- Having experience with the Rio System is ideal
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to GBP1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.