Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Medical/Rehab
Atlantis Medical are recruiting???..Please see our latest vacancies below:
Job title - Physiotherapist
Job Ref No - AFAM
Pay rate for Band 6 Physiotherapist - GBP24 - GBP26 per hour
Band - 6
Start Date - ASAP
Contract Length - ongoing
Location - Surrey
Short description - Our client is looking for a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with acute medical/rehab experience.
Key Responsibilities of this Physiotherapy position include
- Assessment and management of patients on Acute Medicine
- rehab experience
- Manage own caseload
- Liaise with other Therapy and Nursing staff to facilitate a safe discharge
- Monday - Friday 8.30-17.30 (5 days/week),
Skills & experience for this Physiotherapy role
- Must have HCPC registration
- Previous band 6 NHS experience ideally
- Respiratory experience is essential
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- We cover the cost of carrying out your DBS check
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Atlantis Medical therapies team.
Kevin Keenan -
Aaron Freshwater -
We look forward to hearing from you.