Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
Band 6 CPN or RMN
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 RMN/CPN to join the Community Recovery Team based in Romford. Duties include covering assessments; manage the treatment, care and risk of a caseload of patients.
Salary: GBP25-GBP26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - GBP200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working within Community Mental Health
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.