Associate General Manager for General Surgery
Role: Associate General Manager - General Surgery
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 Months +
I'm working with a London based NHS Trust to support them in appointing an Associate General Manager for General Surgery.
The successful candidate will work alongside the General manager to support the day-to-day management and continuous improvement of the Surgery directorate.
- A proven background of efficient leadership.
- Management experience at senior level in the NHS or other public healthcare related industry.
- Ability to make decisions independently, when required, on difficult issues.
- Working to tight and frequent changing timescales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiation, conflict management and partnership working.
- Business management and financial management skills.
- Experience of managing waiting lists and compliance with referral to treatment standards
If this is of interest to you, please contact Andrew Vickery on to discuss further.
Please feel free to circulate this with your friends, family or colleagues if they are interested.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales