Marymount is a family owned and operated care centre set on 16 acres of open countryside located just off the Strawberry Beds in Westmanstown, Lucan, Co Dublin.
With a dedicated team of multi-disciplinary professionals, our passion is ensuring the provision of the highest quality of person-centred care, in all its forms, to our residents.
From our humble beginnings over 30 years ago, we have constantly striven to develop and innovate what we do, with an ambition for excellence. We take great pride in creating a unique and enriching environment for our residents. An environment which does not just feel like home. It is home.
Marymount is truly a community within a community.
With the opening of our new state of the art facilities, we are now hiring for a key leadership position to join our team.
We believe we offer a unique and rewarding career experience by combining flexibility, competitive compensation, and an environment which supports your professional development among colleagues who share your passion.
Assistant Director of Nursing
This is a key leadership role responsible for establishing and overseeing a positive and focused environment to support the provision of excellence in resident care.
Reporting to the Director of Nursing and a member of Marymount’s core management team, this role will assist in leading a multi-disciplinary team of professionals in the delivery of all aspects of clinical and care management to our residents Marymount.
This role is also responsible for overseeing education and learning and the delivery of a quality management program to support continuous improvement and strong governance and a culture of learning at Marymount.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives [NMBI]
- Have 7 years post registration nursing experience consisting of at least 3 years’ experience nursing older people and 3 years’ nurse management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards.
- Experience of policy development and the ability to translate policy into working practices/action.
- Knowledge and experience of quality audit/assurance systems.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in the last two years.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
Apply to email@example.com or call Conor on 00 353 1 8204500
For further information see our website: https://www.marymountcarecentre.ie/join-our-team/
00 353 1 8204500