Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who will be required to demonstrate excellent communication skills and professional leadership in order to ensure the delivery of consistently high standards of care.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING 1.0wte (€55,072-65,945)
The post-holder will be accountable and professionally responsible to the Director of Nursing but will work in close collaboration with committees, medical staff, senior managers and department heads to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- Currently registered/eligible for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Minimum seven years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting, three of which at CNM2 or above in an acute hospital setting
- Post-registration management qualification
- Record of achievement in leadership and staff motivation
- Experience in Human Resource Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of success in quality initiatives
- Proficiency in commonly used IT applications
Applications for the above post should be accompanied by 3 copies of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (3 copies) together with the names and addresses of three referees (one of which should be current or most recent) to the Director of Nursing, Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, or by email to Nursing.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Monday 23rd September 2019 by 12 noon
Interviews to be scheduled w/c 30th September