Archers Court Care Home, Sunderland – Registered Home Manager
Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
By choosing Orchard Care Homes, you choose a welcoming, progressive, and ambitious organisation that strives to be at the heart of the community, providing the very best standards of care.
If you enjoy life, are welcoming, kind, professional, positive, and respectful then Orchard Care Homes is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and develop a successful career in caring.
We commit to recognising and rewarding your achievements, understanding your professional goals, and investing in your development so that you can achieve them.
What we need:
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- An ambassador of high-quality care, compassion, and resident dignity.
- Passion for elderly care and meeting the physical and emotional needs of our residents.
- Experience in a care home environment including medication administration.
- An understanding of the care planning process and writing personalised care plans.
- Supervisory and Leadership skills.
- Valid NMC pin.
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic, inclusive culture.
- Competitive salary.
- A range of shift patterns to choose from.
- Recognition schemes, awards, and events.
- Personal development programmes.
- On-site parking.
- Free uniform.
- Free DBS check.
- Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme (permanent colleagues only).
- Access to our employee wellbeing and engagement initiatives.
- Employer contributing pension.
Interested? Please hit apply now and attach your CV.