Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
An RGN or ODP qualified Anaesthetics Practitioner is required to join the Operating Theatres Department in a leading private hospital in Banbury.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* A competitive annual salary in the region of GBP30,000 to GBP34,000 depending on experience
* Generous annual leave allowance
* A company pension plan and life assurance
* Private medical cover
* Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with a highly skilled team and will benefit from a supportive working environment with extensive opportunities for training, development and ongoing career progression.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be/have:
* Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with NMC or HCPC registration
* Extensive experience in anaesthetics and pre-operative care, ideally in the private sector
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Willing to further develop your skills and undertake any required training
* Flexible to undertake on-call duties when required
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Annual + GBP30000 - GBP34000/annum + Great Benefits & Prospects