Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner - ODP
Salary: GBP34,000 - GBP38,000
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
*Band 5/6 Dependant on Experience* *Training Available*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated ODP - Anaesthetics Practitioner to work in an excellent private Hospital in Reading. The successful applicant will support across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynae.
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology.
Employee Benefits include:
The hospital offers employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of GBP50 per month with our free onsite car park
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision.
Applicants must hold a valid HCPC. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Lacey Walton on or send a copy of your CV to