Compassionate, caring and experienced. As an Agency RGN for Randstad you will be proactive in enhancing the lives of the elderly residents you nurse. Work in one of Wales' most beautiful cities and help to ensure that your residents get the best quality of life possible. We are recruiting for both days and nights and can offer part time or full time hours. Supplement your currently pay check or come on board full time to experience flexibility in nursing like never before. With pay rates of between GBP18-25 per hour what are you waiting for?
As well as above market pay rates Randstad will ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Ongoing support with CPD including supervisions with our registered nurse and support with Revalidation
- Exceptional training catalogue including Manual Handling training, Emergency First Aid at Work and Positive Behavioural Management. We also provide yearly training refresher courses completely free
- PAYE and Limited Pay Options
- Interactive rotas that are as flexible as you need them to be
- GBP200 Love2Shop vouchers for any Nursing Colleague you refer*
Working as Randstad Nurse you will have a passion for providing exceptional care standards. As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Administer medication as required for each resident
- Work alongside your staff team to ensure the smooth running of the shift
- Lead the care team as required, but also be able to follow instruction from the management on site
- Maintain immaculate reports whilst on site
- Update and provide support with patient care plans as necessary
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have a real drive on shift to ensure every resident you look after meets the highest standards of care possible. You will also
- Be a registered nurse with experience working with elderly residents with dementia and EMI concerns
- Be registered with the NMC and have an active NMC Pin without restrictions
- Be fully committed to any and all training requirements to ensure you are fully compliant.
- Be able to undertake a DBS check or have an Online, Portable DBS
If this sounds like the role for you, please call us today on . Alternatively please email your CV .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.