Job title: Advanced Practitioner - Nurse/Paramedic/Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner
Pay: Excellent pay and benefits offered
Type: Agency Temporary / Locum
Austin Dean Recruitment supplies staffing solutions to the NHS Public and Private sectors, as a nursing agency, we have an extensive range of exciting opportunities for registered general nurses across England, Scotland and Wales.
Enjoy a bonus of up to £250* as a thank you for stepping forward and joining us during these challenging times. With competitive pay rates, first-sight of shifts across multiple trusts and dedicated support, there's never been a better time to join the Austin Dean team.
Our client is a unique organisation and we are looking for exceptional individuals to take on the agency role of Advanced Nurse Practitioners. Our clients provide a range of urgent and primary care services and have a strong focus on learning and continuous improvement. As a not-for-profit Social Enterprise, they work closely with people, partners and communities to deliver NHS services that are safe, caring and effective.
We have new and exciting opportunities for Advanced Practitioners to join our team.
If you have an MSc in Clinical Practice or as a minimum have masters level study including non-medical prescribing V300, Clinical examination and diagnostics and have experience of working in an Urgent Care, Primary Care or similar setting then we are looking to hear from you.
We have flexible opportunities for Agency locum nurses across the Merseyside region. This could mean a blend of in hours and out of hours working to ensure you achieve a comfortable work life balance.
In addition to our face to face consultations we already offer innovative models for telephone triage and telephone consultations so that we are not constrained by the geographical places of work or boundaries.
- £250 joining bonus – terms apply
- Weekly payroll
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme – receive £400 each time you refer a nurse, terms apply
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you’ll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
- Free mandatory training
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today or call us on 020 3489 6070
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.