Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Leicestershire
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, ANP, GBP30 - GBP60ph Nationally/ Northampton & East Leicestershire
Hays Healthcare are actively recruiting Advanced Nurse Practitioners who would like to gain invaluable experience in A&E, Home Visiting Service, Out of Hours and Walk In Centre.
Essential experience includes; independent assessments, general diagnosis, clinical decision making and treatment planning. Successful candidates must be able to be decisive and confident whilst maintaining an enhanced level of service delivery.
Other duties include;
* Referring patients for further treatment when necessary.
* Exercise exemplary personal and professional autonomy when demonstrating advanced clinical practice, including clinical interventions.
* Utilising previous independent and supplementary prescribing skills to benefit the care of your patients.
* Ensure accurate, up to date and clear records during patient consultations.
* Quickly Identify issues that may negatively impact service delivery and report these to the Clinical Support Manager.
* Support new members of the team by participating in supervision and mentorship.
* HCPC/NMC registered
* Independent prescribing qualification.
* Experience of supervision/mentoring.
* First class degree (or equivalent) in Nursing.
* Evidence of completion relating to studies in Minor Illness and Injury.
* Masters or equivalent in Advanced Practice.
* PGCert in Advanced/Clinical Practice.
In this position, you will receive exclusive benefits whilst working with Hays Healthcare including;
* Free DBS Check
* Free NHS framework compliant training.
* GBP500 referral bonus for each successfully placed candidate that you refer to Hays Healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.