Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Pelham Woods is a 21 bed inpatient rehabilitation service which serves the needs of women who have complex mental health problems and a history of challenging behaviour.
Pelham Woods is set in picturesque grounds overlooking the Surrey Hills and has extensive facilities including onsite Gym, Purpose Built Bake off Kitchen as well as Occupational and Educational Facilities. The site has a Good rating overall with ‘Outstanding’ for ‘Well-led’.The role:
As a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse at Pelham Woods you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the ward and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
This Bank role would suit someone who would like flexibility in their working pattern, allowing them to take shifts around other commitments and receive weekly pay.Our Bank RMN role involves:
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- You may also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed to Personal Learning and Development, Evidence and Values Based Practice and Patient Centred Care. You will need to have excellent team working skills and be highly self-motivated with a flexible approach.Qualifications:
- RMN / RMNH
- Pre-Registration - complete / Preceptorship
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free onsite parking
- Comprehensive Training Induction and Annual refresher
- Weekly Pay in Arrears
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.