Mental Health Nurse (Bank RMN)
- Job Type
In 2019, we understand that some people don’t just want 1 job or 1 source of income. We understand that some people want the flexibility to work the hours they want.
Our Bank/Casual roles offer all of this, along with weekly pay and a full induction when you start.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Are you looking for a new role that works around you, with excellent rates of pay paid weekly, flexible hours and onsite parking?
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team where you will be working alongside a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the ward and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
What we need from you?
- Currently registration with the NMC (RMN / RNLD / RMNH)
- Completed Preceptorship
- Experience within a secure setting desirable
- Proven assessment and care planning experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- To lead by example through developing effective therapeutic relationships and quality nursing care for all of the patients in our care
- Flexibility to work across the services within our site.
What we can give you?
- Enhanced rates for nights and weekends
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Highly regarded Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive induction training programme (fully paid)
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
To find out more about this opportunity please contact our recruitment team on BurgessHillRecruitment@priorygroup.com or call 01444 231016.
‘All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check for all successful applicants.’About us
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.