Starting salary £38,000 + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced ICU or A&E registered nurse? If so, perhaps you are wanting to leave the hospital setting and find a position where you can utilise your clinical knowledge in a different environment? If so this exciting opportunity could be of interest to you.
Pulse is working in partnership with the world's leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client's employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and takes on around 350 - 500 cases per day; there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic triage medical assessments and providing clinical advice regarding primary care and emergencies
- Pre-travel assessments and pre travel advice
- Facilitating medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Monitoring patient care in facilities worldwide, and liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations and responding to international disasters
- Undertaking aeromedical repatriations
- Undertaking hospital accreditations to assess suitability
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into an international and friendly corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your valuable nursing and medical knowledge and skills.
We are looking for RN candidates who have recent and consolidated experience in ICU or A&E.
Successful candidates will receive a structured and innovative career path that is supported by a professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine. You will also benefit from:
- No night shifts
- Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
- Genuine career and professional development opportunities
- Support to maintain clinical hours within contracted work time
If you're interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you but you know of a nursing colleague or friend that may be interested, please do refer on our details as we do offer a £250* referral voucher!