Deputy Hospital Director
We are looking for an experienced manager who holds an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification, as well as boasting at least two years managerial experience within a Healthcare setting. This role will allow you to play a central part in the development of the UK’s leading independent provider of mental health services.What we want from you:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council registered)
- Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
- Excellent organisational capability
- A hands on manager, motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- Forward thinking and able to challenge the status quo
- A role model & mentor to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
Reporting to the Hospital Director, you will oversee the day-to-day running of the Hospital to ensure the highest standards of clinical care.
We expect you to forge positive working relationships and influence all members of the Hospital MDT, as well as maximising the potential of the Ward Managers within your team.
A true champion of continuous improvement whilst ensuring adherence & compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for service users, contributing to the development and enhancement of nursing services at site. You will lead, enhance and deliver our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous with Priory Bristol.We are proud to offer:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Long service award
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
For an informal discussion about this position please contact Adam Lampitt – Hospital Director on 0117 9525255.About Priory Hospital Bristol:
Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We organise ourselves into four divisions – healthcare, education and children’s services, adult care and older people’s care – which together support the needs of more than 30,000
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for up to 85 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.About us
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.