Registered Nurse Open Day
Are you an NMC Registered Nurse seeking an exciting new opportunity to learn specialist skills in renal dialysis nursing? OR are you an NMC Registered Nurse with renal experience, looking to take your next career steps with the world’s largest provider of dialysis products and services?
Whatever experience you can bring, with the right attitude and aptitude, we have an opportunity for you!
We are holding a Recruitment Open Day for multiple nursing vacancies on the Wednesday 23rd October from 10am – 3pm at our Bath Dialysis Unit located at 36 Box Road, Bathford, Bath, BA1 7QH.
We have vacancies across several of our Southern clinics and are recruiting for RGNs from both Renal and Non-Renal backgrounds. We also consider newly qualified nurses as anyone who joins Fresenius Medical Care will receive full accredited training.
Reasons to Attend:
- Talk to staff that currently work for Fresenius Medical Care
- See what our clinics look like and experience the working environment
- Attend short training sessions
- Learn about our employee benefits
- Interview on the day!
The open day is a great opportunity to learn how good a career with Fresenius Medical Care can be, we will give you an overview of how our induction works alongside our competency and development framework. We will have our Clinical Training team in-house to providing taster sessions of what being a Renal Nurse with Fresenius Medical Care involves. Also you will be able have a tour of the clinic, talking to the staff on the floor and even have the chance of an interview on the day!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salaries
- 8 Week Accredited Training Programme
- Evening Enhancements
- Training & Development
- No Sunday or Night Shift Working
- Company Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) plus Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- Overtime & Paid Breaks
- Free Parking at Work
Who is Fresenius Medical Care?
We are the leading provider of dialysis services to the NHS, operating 57 partnership dialysis units that together provide regular dialysis treatment to over 3,500 NHS patients in the UK. We are part of a global company treating over 325,000 patients worldwide across 3,815 clinics.
We are a growing and ambitious company who invests in talent and creates an environment where you can grow too. Come on our journey with us, see your skills develop and be rewarded for the exceptional care you give!
The Clinics we will be recruiting for:
- Bath Dialysis Unit – BA1 7QH
- Frome Dialysis Unit – BA11 2HH
- Yeovil Dialysis Unit – BA20 2SU
- Taunton Dialysis Unit – TA1 2DX
- Bridgewater Dialysis Unit – Opening 2020!
- North Devon Dialysis Unit – EX31 3NJ
Please click apply to find our more and to register your attendance.