Nurses Required Due to Increase in Occupancy
Hours: 36 - 48 hours per week. (Day and Night)
At Holdingham Grange we are looking for enthusiastic and committed RGN or RMN to join our excellent team to assist in providing the highest quality service and care at all times. We are looking for someone who is able to work in a forward thinking model of person centred care.
- Reporting to the management team and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that all residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Undertake, in partnership with the resident where ever possible, the assessment of their care needs.
You will have:
- A nursing qualification with a current PIN
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (which we will pay for)
- Excellent references from current and former employers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be flexible to working shifts
- Must be clinically up to date
This is a great opportunity to join our team in a brand new 64 bed care home in Holdingham, Sleaford.
Get in touch if you wish to become part of a happy and successful team caring for the elderly.