Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, PICU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team. If you were successful in applying to work with us, we offer a comprehensive orientation and training programme to equip you will the knowledge and skills required to provide our patients with the highest quality of care.
With on site parking, meals provided whilst working, free use of our onsite gym and easy access to vibrant Brighton and London what's not to like!
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
As our Night Coordinator at Priory Hospital Burgess Hill, you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the ward throughout the night shifts, and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients in a variety of our acute, low, HDU/PICU and specialist wards.
You will be supported to work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete an appropriate competency development portfolio. You will be supported with Peer Review, Clinical Supervision, Mentorship and Appraisal.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assuming the role of Site coordinator taking responsibility for the site during night shifts
• Managing staff on the wards and monitoring staffing provision across the site
• Providing supervision and support to staff across the site
• Monitoring and leading by example with patient care and safety
• Leading and responding to any incidents providing support and guidance to staff
• Responsibility for the site, it's security and the safety of our staff and patients during the night shift.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed to Personal Learning and Development, Evidence and Values Based Practice and Patient Centred Care. You will need to have excellent team working skills and be highly self-motivated with a flexible approach.
What we can give you:
• Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£5000 spread over 3 years)
• Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
• Relocation Allowance (please get in touch for more details)
• Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
• Health cash plan and Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, Shopping discounts)
• Free meals and parking on site whilst on duty
• Registered Mental Health Nursing qualification
• Currently registered with the NMC
• Computer literate
• Minimum of 3 years working within a secure and or acute, HDU or PICU clinical