Nurse Recruitment Open Day - Multiple relocation packages - held in London - 27th September 2019
Listen to what some of our staff think about working for Elysium Healthcare and what makes us a great employer.
London Nurse Recruitment Open Day 27th September
- Friday 27th September
- Interviews available between 10am-5.30pm
- Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London, EC2 A 4NQ
Have you thought about leaving London? What might life be like in a less hectic, cleaner and more-cost-effective place to live and work?
15 minute EXPRESS 1st interviews are taking place on the day*, and you could walk out with a provisional offer. Register to attend, then come along between 10am-5.30pm and start your relocation journey out of London.
Whether you’re curious to see what options are out there, or know that relocating is right for you, then attending this nursing open day is for you.
We’re offering 12 locations to choose from around the country, with a relocation package of up to £8,000. This can be used towards your moving costs, fees and other related expenses that come with relocating to a new area.
Reasons To Attend
- On-the-day 15 minute EXPRESS 1st interview*
- Talk to local staff
- Find out about the job, the service and the local area
- Learn about our employee benefits
As an Elysium employee you’ll also enjoy a supportive environment, teamwork culture and have access to plenty of career development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals. You’ll also receive:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Where You Can Relocate To
With over 70 sites across England and Wales, we’re sure to have somewhere that’s of interest to you. Here are the sites that the relocation package is being offered at:
- Thornford Park Hospital, Thatcham (Berkshire)
- Wellesley Hospital, Wellington (Somerset)
- St Mary’s Hospital, Warrington
- Arbury Court, Warrington
- The Woodhouse, Cheadle (Staffordshire)
- Bradley Complex Care, Grimsby
- St Neots (Cambridgeshire)
- Badby Park, Daventry
- Stanley House, Bosbury (Herefordshire)
- Phoenix House, Welshpool (Powys)
- Potters Bar Clinic (Hertfordshire)
- Rhodes Wood, Hatfield
Services range from Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism and Children and Education.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care and over 70 sites across England and Wales.
Each employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
*The 15 minute express interview covers core competencies to ensure you are suitable for the position. Following this assessment a provisional offer may be made. The provisional offer is subject to a secondary interview which will most likely be conducted by telephone. If successful, you will then be formally offered the position. The relocation package may vary from site to site, please speak to a local representative on the day for more details.