Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Unit Manager
Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) or registered learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) with management experience who is looking to take the next step in their career?
Pulse is working with a specialised company to recruit a unit manager for one of their residential services based in London.
The service has under 10 beds and cares for patients with severe autism and associated learning difficulties.
They are looking for an experienced RMN or RNLD who has had previous managerial experience before to come in and run the service on a Monday-Friday basis.
Roles and responsibilities included not exclusive of
- Delivery of the company's care services to allocated group of clients
- Support the head of service with assessments and referrals
- Interview, train and supervise unit staff
RMN's and RNLD's working in the service will also benefit from:
- Salary of £45,000 per year
- Generous annual leave
- Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm
- Introduction to the pension scheme
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.