Dental Nurse / Treatment Coordinator
Our Client is a leading American company who has taken over the dentistry market due to their innovative process. Specialising in invisible aligners they have come up with a way of delivering first class results at a fraction of the price. The company is currently worth $3.2 billion in America and the next stage of their evolution is to take over the UK! They have the spending power to change the current market place and they are looking for entrepreneurial retail managers to join them on this exciting journey.
This is a prestigious brand with big plans to embed itself within the luxury retail sector. Our client is therefore looking for 'smile guides' who have come from a dental background to help embed the transition into the retail sector.
It will really make us smile if you have???
- Dental Assisting Certificate - GDC Registration
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Sales and Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail sales setting
- Have confidence when presenting our product and accurately addressing a customer's questions and concerns
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue grow and innovate
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer's experience
How you make our customers SMILE???
- Deliver "5-Star" experience for every customer
- Be the face of a leading company, explain our product, and guide customers through timelines and expectations
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a more confident smile
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of customer's teeth for our Licensed Dental Professionals to review
- Help our customers select the best payment plan for their budget
- Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide them through the "do's and don'ts"
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your SmileShop up for success This company was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.