Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.About our Priory Hospital
Set in beautiful grounds The Priory Hospital Southampton is a 40 bedded hospital. Services provided at the hospital include an eating disorder wardm an adult ward and a young peoples ward (CAMHs) We treat most low risk psychiatric conditions.
You will be an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking, effective specialist service. You will adopt a pro-active and therapeutic approach to care management with a supportive and healing environment. This post requires working both days and nights. Our shift pattern for full time employees is 7.45 - 8.15 both day and night, 3 days for 3 weeks and 4 shifts on week 4. We do offer part time hours which consist of either 2 shifts perweek or 3 shifts per week. We also off a £1500.00 welcome bonus. Please note this bonus is only available to direct applications and not agency referrals.Requirements:
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
- Support and supervise new or junior assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.comDisclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.