Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London's Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork.
About the role
This is an exciting time to join the Copy Approval Team at GSK, providing a dedicated expert in house solution to all matters relating to the copy approval of GSK UK promotional and non-promotional activities. Deep expertise in the ABPI Code of Practice and its application with significant experience will mean you will deliver expertise across all the brands to ensure GSK can deliver on its vision to healthcare professionals and patients have access to high quality information about GSK medicines and vaccines.
The Copy Approval team provides a hub od expertise on training, mentoring, and system support along with signatory support.
Required skills & competencies:
- Reporting to the Head of Medical affairs for a specific therapy area.
- Work closely with your commercial colleagues to provide proactive input into the strategic management of the product, jointly agreeing, developing and implementing strategic direction within key therapeutic areas, allowing commercial aims and ambitions to be met.
- The role requires a good understanding of clinical development processes and of the changing healthcare environment in which GSK UK operates.
- Providing authoritative opinion on medical, legal and regulatory matters to support your colleagues across GSK UK, enabling them to comply with the relevant statutory requirements (eg ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act, EU Directives).
- Effectively developing relationships with key influencers and external organisations to ensure that GlaxoSmithKline retains a leading voice in the UK pharmaceutical industry.
Additional information about the process
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!