Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Job Type
- Role: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Location: Chorley
- Shift pattern: Nights
- Hours a week: 33 standard hours
- Hourly rate: GBP17.00
Cavalry Healthcare are recruiting for a kind and compassionate nurse to work for a highly respected national charity within one of their Care Homes near central Chorley.
The home benefits from a highly motivated and friendly team and has great management in place with a real focus on care.
If you're the kind of nurse who always puts patient care as your number one priority then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Registered Nurse minimum requirements:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
- At least 6 months experience of working as a Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Excellent standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Compassionate, skilled and professional
- Comfortable working in a nursing home environment