Nurse Qualified Quality Improvement Manager - West Sussex
Hampton's are currently working in partnership with a well-established national private care provider with the recruitment of an experienced Nurse Qualified Quality Improvement Manager Covering the West Midlands area.
- The Quality Improvement Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and completing rigorous inspections and follow ups across settings that are registered with the national regulators which will involve liaison with the individual Service Managers, the operational management teams and the head office colleagues.
- The Quality Improvement Manager will be responsible for relaying the outcomes of inspections, setting requirements and timescales for completion with the Service Managers and operational management teams and for producing reports.
- The appointed Quality Improvement Manager will report to the Director of Compliance and Governance and work closely with Quality Directorate colleagues, the operational management and teams with regard to areas of continuous quality improvement and business development.
- To keep abreast of the Regulatory and Statutory requirements appertaining to care services for older people
- To assist the Head Quality Assurance to solve common operational issues, develop tactical plans to cost efficiently improve the care and quality performance
- To maintain professional relationships with the statutory government registration bodies and client contract monitoring teams to ensure that company conforms to codes of practice guidelines and contract terms
- Ensure all audits are completed and remedial action taken in accordance with the company's quality management system and processes, and to personally undertake Quality Auditing
- To support and maintain effective performance management systems for all quality performance standards
- To continually improve standards in the Homes
- To support and monitor Home Managers compliance with legislation
Candidates suitable for the role
- Excellent analytical, clinical, auditing and presentation skills.
- The ability to complete Peripatetic reports and presentations.
- Must have a good working and research-based knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework and its significant influence on all registered settings.
- Good experience in staff and audit management.
- Car driver essential.
Annual Salary: 50k + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco:
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK