Editorial Team Leader - Medical Comms - Great location
Editorial Team Leader - Medical Comms - Great location - SE
Are you looking to trade the hustle and bustle of the city, for peace and tranquility?
We are currently recruiting an Editorial Team Leader, for an independent agency.
Our client is located in a highly lucrative area. With a selection of restaurants, a golf club and a number of farms, this location can give you what you need to unwind after a long day at the office. With great transport links to and from London and the surrounding counties, the stresses of commuting are put to bed.
They have a strong emphasis on maintaining a friendly, outgoing environment that is very inviting for all employees which means you will be able to fit in from the get go.
Day to day responsibilities
- Manage a team of medical writers, editors and freelancers
- When required edit high quality medical communications content for desired audience
- Be the face of the editorial department as part of the leadership collective
- Provide assistance to account leads
What it offers
- Permanent position
- Very Competitive Salary/Package
- Homebased option (1-2 days)
What is needed to be considered?
- Experience in a variety of projects and therapy areas
- Excellent writing and client liaison skills in healthcare/medical communications, PR or Pharmaceuticals
- Line management and mentoring skills
- Great understanding of industry guidelines and best practise of said guidelines
- Leadership skills
- For more details and to request a Job Spec contact Bright Ameyaw on (0) ext. 7170 or send an updated version of your CV to