Nurse Advisor and Team Manager
Are you a passionate nurse with a special interest and skills managing a team, in IV therapies, in non-promotional activities, looking for your next challenge? Are you interested in working with a team of nurses helping and organising them to provide advice and support through multiple channels and constantly evolving.
The Nurse Advisor Team Manager educates fellow nurses and builds expert knowledge within the nursing community to ensure that the company products (IV products) are used appropriately. The Nurse Advisor Team Manager will also develop strong relationships with nurses and nursing groups involved in the treatments to ensure understanding of patient needs and the needs of health care systems.
* Plan and organise non-promotional workshops educating fellow nurses on the company products and appropriate administration.
* Identify and provide support and education for new external Nurse Experts trainers.
* Ensure internal SOPs and processes are followed, including those around pharmacovigilance and company standards regarding the reporting and quality monitoring of activities.
* Proactively and re actively identify initiatives to improve the treatment with the company focus therapies, establish local understanding/evidence, improve current clinical practices and improve the treatment, working with the wider business to make these happen, after management approval.
* Survey health professional's satisfaction with the services offered
* Follow up the team and own visits to help maintain improved results.
* Provide internal training and support to the wider business, including the sales and marketing team.
* Identify, share and advance optimal therapy practices and co-develop nurse and patient support tools and materials with identified Nurse Experts.
Qualified, registered Nurse (RGN or equivalent) Nurse band 5 or higher with a good understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice.
4-6 years nursing post reg experience
Experience as a Team leader or Managing a team.
Experience in Iron deficiency is an advantage.
Good working knowledge of infusion medicine
Previous experience working for a pharmaceutical company essential
Full Driving License
Flexible to work away from home as business dictates. Extensive travelling is required: Travel by car, train and flight
The individual would require a strong drive and self-motivation to help establish and improve best practices