Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Our home is a short drive from Preston city centre, close to bus routes
With 65 Beds over 3 units, our care team offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for people who have complex medical needs, and both residential and nursing dementia care. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Our home contains both a sensory room and sensory garden, which have found to be greatly beneficial to our residents. Our garden is also a great place for our residents and their loved ones to spend quality time together.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of GBP1500* paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of GBP1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
* Subject to terms and conditions
#RegisteredNurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursinghomenurse, #nursinghome, #elderlycare, #carehome, #carehomenurse, #adultnurse, #studentnurse, #staffnurse, #peripateticnurse, #band5nurse, #wardnurse, #RN, #sister, #wardsister, #band6nurse, #clinicallead, #ward manager.